Here’s 10 things you might need a refresher on before watching tonight’s episode:
1. We’re STILL in Asia.
And appreciating the sightseeing tour, ABC. This is maybe the only interesting aspect of the season left.
2. The Bentley drama might finally be over.
He arrived in Hong Kong only to get kicked back out by a furious Ashley and a few classy F Bombs.
3. Lucas is really boring and has nowhere near the sexual chemistry of JP.
This guy isn’t going much further on this show.
4. The Grobans may have not won the group date (i.e. Amazing Race knock-off), but they did win us over in their festive costumes.
5. Ames gets drunk and tells us he might not be gay.
Although this most-awkward-kiss-ever in the elevator doesn’t help his case very much….
6. Ashley continues to wear see-through tunics and skinny jeans everywhere.
7. Ashley told JP about Bentley’s return first (forerunner alert), and he’s not mad at all.
He knows this confidence has scored him a leg up on all the other guys.
8. The other guys react differently.
Despite Ashley’s see-through dress – which she thought might distract them.
9. Mickey becomes the hero of the night, finally realizes that he’s out of Ashley’s league, and dumps her in front of all the other guys.
Mickey for next Bachelor!
10. Blake’s natural skepticism makes Ashley mad and she sends him home.
He boards his dragon boat of rejection and is sent straight to Bachelor Pad 2.
Stay tuned for ATR’s Episode 7 Recap!