Yes, another clueless guy fell for another crazy maneater. Things obviously haven’t changed in the Bachelor story of love, 12 seasons later.
Also, why is ABC REUSING exotic locations???? That is low rent. They need to send their marketing team out to secure some new all-inclusive resort sponsors, and they’d better be even more remote and exotic this time around – because scenery shots are at least 50% of the appeal of this show.
So with that, back to Belize! Here were my top 10 picks for best moments of Episode 7:
10. Lindzi Says S*&!balls
I didn’t know that these words existed in Lindzi’s world of horses and fairy tales. Also, does anyone else feel like they know nothing about Lindzi at this point? Can’t wait to find out more in her hometown date.
9. Lindzi and Ben Write a Fairy Tale on their Date
Of course this was Lindzi’s suggestion. And then they proceed to dramatically seal the fairy tale into a dirty plastic bottle and litter our planet’s ocean waters by tossing it in for some tourist or bird to find days later.
8. Ben Continues to Choose Dirty, Labor Intensive Dates for the Women
7. Courtney attempts to show emotion
When in reality, this is just the point in the season when all women are legally bound in their contracts with ABC to cry and say “I’m falling for him” at least once on screen, or else they go home.
But those fake tears come to halt very quickly because………………..
6. Courtney has no girlfriends and is “The Talent”
Overall, I found this dinner conversation to be incredibly awkward and revealing for Ben. Maybe there is hope after all!
My favorite quote of the episode was during this dinner:
Ben: “You’re not getting along with any of these women. How does this apply to real life – can you not connect with others in high pressure situations?”
Courtney: “Do you KNOW what my job is like?! I’m THE TALENT. I have to make everyone happy. I am really well rounded and can adapt to anything. I’m not impressed by these women, or girls, they’re just not worth it.”
5. Rachel successfully dominates the group date by exaggerating her fear of sharks
4. Kacie B. Drops the First L-Bomb of the Season, Secures Group Date Rose and First Hometown Date
3. Courtney believes that Ben is not the only guy in the world – this infuriates Emily
2. The Courtney Intervention
1. Midnight Shaving Party